The title fits my mood exactly. As a matter of fact, it also matches my mood towards my photography in the new upcoming year. I have so many projects in my mind and in the end I think we just have to start.
Like anything in life, often times starting is just the catalyst one needs. For 2012, I have a few photographic goals which I’ll list here as a sort of a historical marker or reference point.
- Take at least 5000 photographs
- Migrate this blog over to wordpress.com whilst keeping the same domain and comparable design
- Add a small compact to my gear kit (post coming soon on my choice)
- Experiment with color a bit more
- Make more abstract images
- Further pursue my vision
- And before I forget, add my name to images on the bottom right
These are just but a few thoughts that come to my mind but as always, this photography business is a very organic process and it can evolve as we progress through our journey behind the viewfinder.